Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You Cant Miss >> Im A Thai Designer

So, I've been puzzled now for quite awhile about whether or not to put a photo of myself on my website. Well, for those of you debating about it as well, I found the perfect way for us to incorporate a photo.

On I'm a Thai Designer, each designer has a photo of themselves holding something super creative that says "Im a Thai Designer." While we obviously wouldn't use those words, I'm sure we could each think of something...I may go with the original, "I'm an awesome designer," haha. But, this is on my project do do list.






To me, this is the perfect solution to put my face on the site and make a connection but still have it be somewhat content driven, I'm showing you my design skill. The two I posted above are my favorites, but check out the site for some others that are equally as cool.

thaigraphicdesigner.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment