Monday, April 20, 2009

You Can't Miss >> Art Farm

Well, I'm not sharing this with you because I think the art/design is amazing, but I think the concept of this Art Farm blog is kind of cool. It shows your more of who she is and makes her more interesting.

Basically Judith Hunt (mainly an illustrator of children's books) combines her blog with the two things she loves: farming & art. I was trying to think of what my two love combo's could be....

design & napping, design & tequila, design & fast food, design & starbucks? i think this means i need a hobby.....

What I want to show you guys though, is the neat way she shows her work online. In my trend interview Cassie Darst of 417 Mag said that presentation of your work can set you apart. While this may not apply to us, it got me thinking about how I could present my design in a CONTENT DRIVEN way. haha, oh thank you jan.

She shows hers as a story book..each little book mark is clickable and brings you to a new page. here is a screen shot. check out her blog at http://www.downontheartfarm.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment