Wednesday, February 11, 2009

YOU Can't Miss>>Photojojo.com

I found this site from the blog I follow, designers-who-blog.com. I think this site is important to check out after our photo assignment. They take this really creative look at photography and come up with really awesome ideas to USE photography. Also, using your flickr account you can set up this thing called time capsule...Photojojo will send you an email with photos from the past year. Sign up and it may be just what you need when your looking for some design inspiration!

Here's a link to the site directly: photojojo.com

Like our graffiti assignment:


A chance to use your photography creatively:




3 comments:

  1. I love the ideas for picture frames and wall calendars! This is stuff I think about doing all the time (not specifically these things, but of their nature) and I just never get around to doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jena. Now I have to go out and buy a scrabble board. But, seriously, what fun ideas. Great find, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those DIY projects look really cool. The calendar with with pictures of numbers is a cool twist on our graffiti project. I wonder if we had all used numbers instead of letters what we could have found? Cool find!

    ReplyDelete