Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You Can't Miss>>Illustrationmundo.com

It seems as though I am always trying my hand at illustrator, but never seeing the results I'm hoping for. If anyone else is feeling the frustration that can come when trying to master a program, or a little inspiration to revert back to "old school" art of drawing, painting, etc., here is a little inspiration to continue increasing your skill and become awesome at illustration. Here was one of my favorites by Joey Chou. The site carries tons of different work by multiple illustrators. Check it out! http://www.illustrationmundo.com/audio_index.php

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of trouble with illustrations, but I'm taking the illustration opportunities this semester, hoping to get better at it with each task. I'm definitely going to take a look at this website to get some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great. I love the Kristin Lepore one. I know it's obviously clay and not created with illustrator, but I think it's great to get inspiration from things other than other print products.

    ReplyDelete