Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This Week....

CRITIQUE:

This past week I had a slight of a print design break. I still have a photo essay spread to do for VOX this week, but won't be designing it until tomorrow...so that will be posted soon. I spent a lot of time working on my site and am SOOO close to being done. I am sending off my mini-portfolio today. I spent some time on it, trying to make it fun and let me design personality come through. Finally, I revamped my tecktonik illustration, too. Since I don't have much design to show you, here is some old stuff from Inside Columbia I put on my site..





WHAT'S NEXT:

(I'm making a list...because they help me be less stressed.)

1. WEBSITE
2. Portfolio
3. Designing a graduation invite
4. Finding good shoes for my graduation dress. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment